Comments on draft-sd-l2vpn-evpn-overlay

Thomas Morin <thomas.morin@orange.com> Sun, 20 July 2014 18:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=NeOVTEl/3G5diZ9VUjZJlZQUCjI673T5vPs2aj3sjpo=; b=SCeG5iiZAyQBSs/3ooBEEymQQyQ47PeznsHlfYr1HcjthuBUZkf0niucNCLDmovYyE xYay35Ws+LOFg7vvXaDNeGTofelb+6aJJQf9P6aIKk+IiWGEiKmOkKhCFataKLwqCi/B fCbPssxEVN80vp7SEXT6UWPb7ys+0GIXhDbflOrtVT39Z+3F75S0DvfawQuQt5RR9Ntb Ie6FB6lz9kx7nrJDlmKVKY10ODWNJGGKlXitgP+jFdTr+RYda76B7NAXWHVhlgL61c7B dbm3Q14kmkHCCq4O8EE+ap/sbwe7Ej8tVPP+R4pgG+d3E6B3gg7Dt/ImrS6kD0H0DOFu l/fQ==