Re: [Idr] New Version Notification for draft-hao-idr-flowspec-evpn-00.txt

Robert Raszuk <robert@raszuk.net> Fri, 22 August 2014 10:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=d8vyXLtrQFiH75xcrR0t/M6mzfzTvSvjSom9JUeYf3s=; b=c7TS7FR9iyu0ViBQsfax1IeQ+yNgQRKSpYOhIJjU3TNdKHDibIPtRHLIw0pA/4XgGZ 2wGzIkExpmjJizucJ8cGe2QpT/kpaRQZkXwvB0CCxWFKdSogaPaAtrawjiF/6xX+t+44 Wuc1H6DWlRtCQR6XgFfcDpnlWPFV203N2X6XxzqII8PwOLTo9zVvd9CJLrnnYeygzI8B kugFPr9O4AHFqFsQ5qJhiSp2UVyl8PDir2z6S5zMgepTyDWU3lWkcnRqxmMdpdEmJtax G7xUzIPA3WjfZmy81yQrL+aleyL0dKDwSIzBgKIFWIm0sLRmtBHVio+G2s22Nj4bDZdK 7dWQ==