Re: AD review of draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn

"Ali Sajassi (sajassi)" <sajassi@cisco.com> Mon, 21 July 2014 04:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6018; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1405918538; x=1407128138; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=J5ollUCqAV7na+vC+fIjs0dr8FMfta2v2oYro1HUDdc=; b=ULRtMRQDp3DhnO6h7jk1MZx/tmaHOSy0Wm4nXaeEiVWWMu5z8JCq8hSx Bfp2gz70rxUpgKkb13+5WEqpeoFIuBctHSfV8yCcfft6qDOWNM1G4j55N n0XJIgbhzJmf5ieIkMHYkIQ0AiaIGBA2olfG8mW2p08Ar7jZXO/tsNjwI c=;