Re: [L3sm] New Version Notification for draft-wu-l3sm-rfc8049bis-02.txt

David Ball <daviball@cisco.com> Tue, 15 August 2017 12:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=28666; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1502798620; x=1504008220; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to; bh=XUHUayMb8He5b34/nfe/JqOoPu30G/+8f4BYNg2nyB0=; b=bIsdWj2iDYeunBuYL0BMSgZC54gldw3DKTChpH29uI+ibhXgLIbzfZw3 S+8j8PoxUndQvJ/IYsNanMIGrXphLoKsEO4ZCmlC/Cu/y5LOx1RH9dFJo 4olmiTplBZZNqpK0t9exnWrpIkkDwGMTHX+DNExu/3Tx00CTKiqmdLmcl s=;