Re: [L3sm] Comments on draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model

"Aijun Wang" <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn> Thu, 23 July 2015 07:47 UTC

From: Aijun Wang <wangaijun@tsinghua.org.cn>
To: 'Rob Shakir' <rjs@rob.sh>, 'Kireeti Kompella' <kireeti.kompella@gmail.com>, adrian@olddog.co.uk, 'Benoit Claise' <bclaise@cisco.com>, l3sm@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 15:46:32 +0800
X-Coremail-Antispam: 1U3129KBjvJXoWxuw4rur1rXF4UtF15Zry3CFg_yoW7Cr43pF W3KF1rKF4ktFyxX3W8Z3WxX34F9rs3ArW5WFn8Jry7A398ZryIyr1Fyr4YyFyUCrs5Jw4j vrWq9r1Uua4kZFJanT9S1TB71UUUUU7v73VFW2AGmfu7bjvjm3AaLaJ3UjIYCTnIWjHCb7 Iv0xC_Jr1l5I8CrVAYj202j2C_Gr0_Xr1l5I8CrVAqjxCE14ACF2xKxwAqx4xG64kEw2xG 04xIwI0_Jr0_Gr1l5I8CrVCF0I0E4I0vr24lb4IE77IF4wAFF20E14v26r1j6r4UM7C26x Cjj4IEI4klw4CSwwAFxVCaYxvI4VCIwcAKzIAtMcIj6x8ErcxFaVAv8VW8AwCY1x0262kK e7AKxVWUAVWUtwC2zVAF1VAY17CE14v26r126r1D0xZFpf9x0JUBBT5UUUUU=