Re: WG adoption poll - draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-pe-05

Thomas Morin <thomas.morin@orange.com> Wed, 22 October 2014 14:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZGiuhUkIuch/15CxS/BEbc8FkqNZqblSIxjGGIzVBMg=; b=bb23dyN8kfyDSZNrck54Qs0t8YKA4QauhgAzn/eqcQaCfcyZMWwVCqyYj6POwhuAjQ fTkmTI7JQo0pal3FVbz6Q8/8MCOqeCo8dc1qDvKUUrukpy5MZ2koLgUmqyuaAVB9atBR Qt/lcWAjwOnlptOJ6m+cL/jZv1v7Xd2mUa17VAgRulDi9DJp0r2nOir7K32rcq49vMsA ishlEdyH9QM7ewAvERrs9cPBMpAkF4KUKLTxhfYmTna9E4oKLzASYgCF9Cche7I7WTku TnpbTMEeosEMvwLODzft1FtesKU2iT+WXnovdP4lIpr0zHa0TAEJmr3j8RJRdVcW5rZE c5qQ==