Re: [Lake] proposed scoping text

Mališa Vučinić <malisa.vucinic@inria.fr> Wed, 29 April 2020 11:40 UTC

From: Mališa Vučinić <malisa.vucinic@inria.fr>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 13:40:01 +0200
Cc: Christopher Wood <caw@heapingbits.net>, "lake@ietf.org" <lake@ietf.org>
To: Göran Selander <goran.selander=40ericsson.com@dmarc.ietf.org>
References: <3780afd5-7012-d808-9584-07e04913cd19@cs.tcd.ie> <239BEC0D-240F-4830-A7A4-0172B62BD6AC@ericsson.com> <B620C5B0-8DE0-489F-B0B0-2548F3C83B49@ericsson.com> <F3B1DD90-2ACB-41FA-9A41-4ADE2D929A7A@inria.fr> <c1037af3-c48f-40fd-8fb3-5c7d4f549798@www.fastmail.com> <B0DD7218-A4C2-460A-9060-59EFEA1113F7@ericsson.com> <19199e5b-5372-4651-b90b-8a688fba9b19@www.fastmail.com> <89186C99-B479-4FFF-8C28-987EB00F8CC4@ericsson.com> <f6cd0bac-c66a-4bc3-91d2-da68d3833643@www.fastmail.com> <1A9902C8-EECC-4F6B-BE1B-063A247E45C1@ericsson.com>