Re: [Lake] [Din] Constrained Node/Network Cluster @ IETF109: DRAFT AGENDA

Raymond Mamattah <mamattah.raymond@gmail.com> Fri, 16 October 2020 23:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=CQCzTZesK0cV+tX0/ix+i3hCBdfcQ+R7buY2KfK0+vs=; b=cXG5HZnSpsuHsbx7UqRBuVTpaTP5L6cZm7DvwQEtcJUFZZ85DEdaZJdPbW+kEWD1oA iFpYIxCBskov4vFyMx0JihC5hcll/HxJ/op4UEexqHAlPk0jXPZiDvPw3j0IGAlqnQDM CDfEnFDHuO+lH0K04sMEz7q7YRrVhPrk5MprXwmdahpAIbGyeBifKhs6htdR2MsCXOCs FyLY3sbJ1OFXE2HfBbacIC/27NgKUoSl8YX330f8eLIdm7FlYLJA1SuN97ixon8ro+NI 8dt4pzU6yAu3PVXr593XRyjPhljiALNVe+aYoC/Ic2MqnJL+PscNUDRevvvaMLQM1WMm OZHA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CQCzTZesK0cV+tX0/ix+i3hCBdfcQ+R7buY2KfK0+vs=; b=qolg7DfrnMGBqd2z2dk4YPjSFhWju9f6EWp1gdeKbOM9bMsTZx2MBWTnuh3+13FJg2 BNOiTvA67MDIwIEpqtMo0ycVmheZNlZz0O/Joc+dPrXRIIOC/WAT6ZYRdfF5qwsen+pz jidiQQkDjTe3TZZXq75LN4KCIOV4Hzkad11Fz0Zbbl+S8OI0lA+l/dRELZzJATFIl2bQ yLrncSV4ri7/8s5jTnKsLDNwJ2FdmKCzV7K/Y/6ZmJU7yMvQNrUimP351W7MTCtblEqe L9H1mUxMXBppZRRyzo/pbDFkira/35Y/fZjSc6V0fgTF3QMmr7OkvEAAwobVVKQJ6EEr xKnw==