Re: [Lake] proposed scoping text

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Wed, 08 April 2020 15:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/yoh7C5LYOrQrGF0dJ2EnBlT2KYUsyyL3VoM+YZy33c=; b=wae1kgIohmNDe7EGRM3P9jTyKseJDDjmFZbURWcxKL4JM4hJ9BBkfSj+YnaOM4Q2/4 tCbtLQr8JhgfHf6PCe1MEq6lEffgfxtmtf8K6E7jm3VKCyM7Obq1BiXlkQ74OrwhqaUI WNCrsPAe6z3Zaor9VkQ4ULHkTa8uy8blY3uvJ/jHbihC0L9sfHJA/X8D497rKCEhyos8 fJwepplVzIOea5+5WlO/E83MtjBXY+dMovJCeaqOdG5ZX6rRwG9yvZR4bU0NGCvXCCae hhrOPEHKQtOayjpIsI9IN2noyyNsbSOfo7ce3jdJPOrGh49L9Q8e/235PLusOfhqhZig CGXg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/yoh7C5LYOrQrGF0dJ2EnBlT2KYUsyyL3VoM+YZy33c=; b=dnxwKfFRuSG+cwCaMhONpFEsm8VgAJz+9wyqEJLoNg5UYtC8CtUZGBkB533PEdtTL6 kJw0WjaQyk864svzXE3NgQKuap+rTLp/spmJa3GIiQcZhMEyBnfzhLeyFf0KqdgVb3ru /FKm0BGcR9T+fKiDUshIcFLqU4NMD4Ogxw/3VCHAUMoUcFFT+Xq7NRC0PCnEeLYSC/0A eJyoSny8T3/VlAPbARd0YA8D2QJh6Mypc888Z1ra4wnwxX+p8GdIEu/uODOPvZ7PlHAg Xjbsv6/mNACmtkSX5errgQC5G2ARrPcdvnbHSWCx9IKWXR25zTeWsZ2qWyVqWf+y+b6J +yLA==