Re: [Last-Call] RtgDir Last Call review: draft-ietf-dots-telemetry-use-cases-12

H Y <yuuhei.hayashi@gmail.com> Sat, 08 October 2022 01:00 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date :message-id:reply-to; bh=5qLHog4dmTAnZ58WiJNvd6IhZiLy9v4Hb4mQSvCYH64=; b=OQ/95l2vFTBquARntYZBBieV+YRrNQBtfqgxu/m2JIs9adoSc6l08qpzkickI/SLWZ biXtEPbx4bCGfB1H2omvc5FOPrHXQfBeolfTwHZcoMnWa5g0s2bTOtExPFMA1p+wSWMK iVQvlsB5omVsxXlru4PjUjvVWslS90HT5kpovc3JLw3vJwBdO4TjC3WI/GW7BsLWA+pf G3flZ3i1zfwGA5XqPvfZd7ZLiFBjuwc0L0TMWdMO9vEgrWAHs09K5FYD+ID1EKOqDYhl KfJc1XeBWglV+hZU03q6nmWYNxAWsIFstR22k5O9J0gGNQrvetwdFjW7zULij06N6hVY x40w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=content-transfer-encoding:cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from :in-reply-to:references:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=5qLHog4dmTAnZ58WiJNvd6IhZiLy9v4Hb4mQSvCYH64=; b=HUncfJf6ZN77Gn6d1pcARiiBKwJTPZeMkaPwsyZ78n/55Qru3zBfUMNreYNjA+lEoZ wjgJC+xmDJ0tFrwPIIxlH36Gddi0gHgyQ6+UqeGQu7zxMWYUujMRGof04obRPyQKF7dN OFrj/mNisvDGt4g0nPuqrp7NpRJkkU6SGY6GmJAS+9M42zlT9r988u1kOKgwbyKACORo 2Ue2rFBbll2wh6fgBnYLbycq7e7CaKEY6jxRy9NUxevj9xg5QwmqkliW2ffQvXjM+k3X 0CxbeqxOQ249ZYqP6JgGsNQf47UFSlAG7qhkXGuAwStboxuEHB5sD0Uvmy0LpF6wqVe3 pNig==