Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-ospf-te-link-attr-reuse-12

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Mon, 01 June 2020 09:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6148; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1591005260; x=1592214860; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date: mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=lE3Q73NqmuRZDopdKWqUvkYePwNE2BnvSl0cDauBH84=; b=fFw786uKO/eBKZ2I7CgvGU17Tgkbj3Wy/OgKuhPEywkRzY2QIb0h/f0i ClbQ0SJTPdgvgSTHoM4LAd45AkHp1gupwQYCKOq5UhlOkakx3wAozEc8c FiwMj23Dhuxonv/Q7OaypRBt3w50LvdwLZQYyNjv+9yuXriTshYgpwNYV 4=;