Re: [Last-Call] [OPSEC] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-opsec-v6-25

Enno Rey <erey@ernw.de> Sat, 10 April 2021 18:46 UTC

Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 20:45:55 +0200
From: Enno Rey <erey@ernw.de>
To: Tim Chown <tim.chown@jisc.ac.uk>
Cc: ops-dir@ietf.org, last-call@ietf.org, opsec@ietf.org, draft-ietf-opsec-v6.all@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Last-Call] [OPSEC] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-opsec-v6-25

Hi Tim,

thanks so much for another detailed look at the draft.
Your feeling that it has been in the making for a while is correct (tell me about it ;-), still we think that the operational security guidance for IPv6 hasn't change much over time, and it might even be more needed than ever (given current momentum of IPv6 uptake).
I went through your below points, and for many of them I've performed according clarifications/enhancements of the draft. A new version has then been uploaded.

Wish you a great weekend

Enno