Re: [Last-Call] [ippm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data-11.txt> (Data Fields for In-situ OAM) to Proposed Standard

Tal Mizrahi <tal.mizrahi.phd@gmail.com> Wed, 25 November 2020 09:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qCut7MWvYETKgedf4vTlUsf3411eMFmyQEkjfP7qpd8=; b=eDZ202tJKnznZwjEt/E/yAQGafEJzzRoVFR10mjw+opd315ecO842c1hLhn0zb6vy3 8i1FyYgIrx94RdhZUqu4Km0nzk73frlEb9s24WjZPEfTdcBxi5MrJgbLte2REGOAPEtq 7owdmAKQDVG7lRYERGxLFVMyqtWklRBqdxMIlZAX9F3+rGsIlr4UaXWeJF5OFMNLWZWx wahdltdsg5ldxh0NjDPTQktKAqaEqOiPcrPx41aNbkkOaW/937t9MYpeyELQ+9r8IRBQ pivOXQ+FuMP2BwHSGn7oitx91koKYKg2lX2aUxTwBdVXc9vTcN/cuyHHSTjjgjeSPvjQ Gc6A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=qCut7MWvYETKgedf4vTlUsf3411eMFmyQEkjfP7qpd8=; b=edCXdTg27m6L2ch/aRIbVffzATaFFcijY2VtQLnfXudb5iZsPAbaf5p5gqs4P0SoVl dyr0c7pB8QnMLj3Ues76f0H2WeEwtOLz7dCkdVC34R1LyOcrY9v3IyRXkonZWJj6qVIt YHIRJlJnUhw/vnn6bnaavrjulEuCaUDxQqXk5A4YnMenot1PqLs9o3shec8A2NR0JNm9 cL+it0jQWuKVraPtZ9DXACjMGoLo/Uq1/K4Tt2FKmzSRjGkFaFzkKeD1/QMG3Wb6toHQ wRSms1cYhGzA3fmIpqXQHJBqhAIBINbizYgy38Uo10SftnG5zTcdN/Ssfh+g/RLSvvOf clYQ==