Re: [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-11

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Thu, 12 November 2020 20:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=IzkOOhDXkMy7kn+N2iS10tqf1+0xl40WMka4ycnq7gc=; b=lwpL2/s2Kkn3nWtAHV8mZB8KAOF3ruGUuNAumY39rW44imsygaLgkzlIdQZOMeIRYZ Ou3AumCj9CSF/iPNdpa2k1V7hdTWBVnHrvDWmBVav1VhEtP8Y1u7PCpux26iX3SmL892 5q/Y/o7x/qsqgtQ2/k7o4zu4rxZZiukUdwq7vibFTeihJ1+rST546xgrLVLGXhe5rkNH YsLzh8LjD9PHfZBhtmOlMlqepLEYqzrV2lkA4ThGhWkJ88TZpWobM0CFlJSH9zH88E7e /sG1grI3DeQ1UIWqfa9bCus2ByErqerr8unQ72ZuHiIlYHJb9J884lcbsQhvZKZIad1y mlaA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=IzkOOhDXkMy7kn+N2iS10tqf1+0xl40WMka4ycnq7gc=; b=fE9BwdT5p5SLvgnMMMKPIl6HQWcv4sWd3AkaN2ziBiJ6GdLgxWpXy8c7ySEaUYud0N U/N9XCfKlFKTv5KxVaulJafL1QEv+qF4UawKwQJAHk0RDhFkcO6HhOsvT7ERPjPpytqc HWBYdWFBqZ8qK2DEsoiMNmqoCUWYi4Tc1FsmSFWu+0qy8zflQ4USh6Rf0d/rHZ+T0k1n wSItLG3v6L3xY7lkeLPWfwGL8K2zDg6RF1tzq8D9/uRoHyiqdnidtVySsAG4Oh6NWVqZ 1Lz7HsPnPea8vIlrwEOfE8Jw6sTG4DwqEH3+qcSvk/QfurVxBM+2pkdM5mUunCgp5CGT XKPQ==