Re: [Last-Call] [OAUTH-WG] Last Call: <draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-introspection-response-09.txt> (JWT Response for OAuth Token Introspection) to Proposed Standard

Torsten Lodderstedt <torsten@lodderstedt.net> Wed, 26 August 2020 11:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=lodderstedt.net; s=google; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=yjltArgugF0P5pcCCisLKkTe4qTmiUzaUMriy8HPlwI=; b=nP/rKyBXc/5J28/VZdRYMJDvXZdrhPSr2cBEyghJimOTFVviV24EH+/XbCk6EofJRy 5cxqiA3i6mD0q7TRhMZfsJEEBTg1aENhhZ1f0oBZdNS5I7gNqQJgBb4cDJOlLGM/7jWm ADuclgnMtADdKJgWfgAnlssRUv1KdXsMRC5yMSlO2+auYXEJc6Z8sFfPYPRB44LlAPlx 8EYJp6GvC1m5Nd8c8F2k6J9r1OXvJ6HKddjyPheoMVoP1BD4YxiNEjz/0mqycmQHcEXm Hvz6xCdvPWZX/DDjaD2IQCR/wsSCpb5oFTw/5KP8xWmsZVvP0KxaTdtaWSyNcCLrg7Df 1aFQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=yjltArgugF0P5pcCCisLKkTe4qTmiUzaUMriy8HPlwI=; b=DaWTbgTEEMC6nFxg0tW9qVgH336RPTcAImC0HmJnX7JwQ1Xrj9A4idyi2EJib4Jyx3 TNcN4ClGinbyHoQS4ZptmmFESrXa7ndlktUWoidFj+HDx6GhgAUU5gINpgWgVtHqs/jg yMN6j5ZANMm7IsO4jm5iwF5V5o6sXjMEA6j4wfJPGvCsXceHCXcpzFWE/I4Qw826KZfQ z5MVuZlh63HHx3LiRSKYcD+4NjSiQ57WfgziJCqZ7VO5rHctoQYSksBFjy5wfXRnF23B Kdkv1IEfYldGthrrrqkRZJH02bCwvyKqGUu0uEUx1Nj1iMWzDvdjc5+TT3KSHF+3QhyE Yl5w==