Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins

Dan Harkins <dharkins@lounge.org> Fri, 30 September 2022 18:53 UTC

Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2022 11:53:22 -0700
From: Dan Harkins <dharkins@lounge.org>
To: last-call@ietf.org, IETF Chair <chair@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins

   Wow Lars, you don't even have the class to cc me on this (only
forwarding it later, no doubt prompted by legal). I'm not surprised
but saddened.

   Yes I ridicule the ridiculous and there's lots of it in the IETF
now. Rule #5 in Saul Alinky's Rules for Radicals is:

     "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. There is no defense.
     It is almost impossible to counterattack ridicule. Also it
     infuriates the opposition, who then react to your advantage."

So I have infuriated the opposition which is comprised of crybullies
and authoritarian wannabe fascists such as yourself (you call me
a racist, I'll call you a fascist). Good.

   Dan.

--
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to
escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius