Re: [Last-Call] [OPSEC] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-opsec-v6-25

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Tue, 13 April 2021 21:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=EIGjCx4M7eDTw/OiVEu5NklDZL+uLDm9ZpHZd4KuS+g=; b=tb8MC8W8aBVU/n6SZPPutKn6VZIVSPNmhvjbGTO19lA8eo6KkAZXQfkPXChnUKoalB xCYAoFV3K3PGQmWKKYaTX6zn02frfwVgFXVF2XosuiE9jG0cIwJiEPAWuolKvSKY4z2m W3vSrJ88f+T+OChYKQrGnFRxVdBtTzYBhLDExyiP7CWh67fOOwq9W+zmfPouP1BCJMHv xwCvZsR0ztox6aZWyOxHKDSEyIVD7VHYjqEaU4yi3rV0nfZSDQmYzZUeibfF9L90cs0A mPqTS41wB8ScIRocRrjIXzkd9VDHwu4hNWhozyLm5CCqveosNY5Ruu5YLuzrny07Nsjp 2/gw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=EIGjCx4M7eDTw/OiVEu5NklDZL+uLDm9ZpHZd4KuS+g=; b=tjKKMt6bCys6Q9/0WcWgLnVtbZq0UdIkcc+aBSXmS9aCJI0mPNsKjHbBlU6sRk1L04 da/B/gpqTQSjUNRGbEnszmmfQFjziNj2pxqph10svJs7Jtrqwp9KQ2WN8uICkbepkbWU wQaO2IHa0Al8Rb5GafMwp03GXUL/6TjPcpsxlcWvcGTCCN7uvnCG6SDiI6HxNiZshU/7 9A0QAzA0WsVTUJ48UTkcYo2sPfaD45Ba/6hlJ9eotXP6rMGd6saX80nir8tBzqOovhH/ VodQs2hugVLPhUu6NRiBqGLt5+F36M0ywC6huObq7P46ZXKxbGZeMkxG+pPz0qWqxxzk AjNQ==