Re: [Last-Call] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-quic-version-negotiation-10

David Schinazi <dschinazi.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 30 September 2022 22:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=7OHQHxlxYK2K6uvS5ag4q3mqA6kUY5QqF2kJCoMTZds=; b=KIJblWKaLomhr1oH81/5lzKnYwd69oKHgWnk4IcWt1cWVGL3RFYk9YsVrgsBfhMH66 y00EvpG0XpAjiWM3IjfYIvKmxKZ5DKX5eKWbZvbNArtIYm5Vx4Jd50UxVlDQbkAgfso0 Xs/oiSizP3FX9EdyPwzCUca/pO3isLxX7EXOfmjP8qO/+hZGBOJwBp7z61bdDaZNd/kX aZ9LgHVQ7cxiCZOSDdj1S0Zsz+5rCCGUwdPCHkC6aq4gDwe11CvxXS8+EkW9BoPvnYDA q5CHEyqJPc8Fn123a7AuZAzNIyM/qDogjEfmWCXbh4FyOh3wE2YsTPJ7qwSv/wBhXK9p jALQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=7OHQHxlxYK2K6uvS5ag4q3mqA6kUY5QqF2kJCoMTZds=; b=RfuNwgj9Geju8Aof2W6LeOWpstfGtJf//5gVG4bYP9YohBqgnoPEwNiboxmCnXsfTY 7QjI4z8gwqvIgPHizG9SXJsYNaxH72Xf21ksVLImj/UKuoyBSlmEpZqF/aDME6kD7YQN MJU2OGCby0FCEj0Gvw0FbL3B6i0ICKacyjpZxKdQa9VI5tfQCxRU/mJtturpTmfFqC7c uw+Rrl7vh4tSueornKrjYQI+yV02FuvUxj5Js+0bCCrrRtUj+UC90XUxgVVGAiAWakv+ ZC6YKb5TofzBGsUTmdC9mlm+elKcpd7VoPfVpH+K/OZGC+XMAUdQ7jRU9vbiUlpoOfiU 89vQ==