Re: [Last-Call] [Tsv-art] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-raw-use-cases-07

Joerg Ott <ott@in.tum.de> Fri, 28 October 2022 15:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=in.tum.de; s=20220209; t=1666969241; bh=Ag29skxPubpruwWMf3wMuv14olteff90uaZQjZlprp4=; h=Date:Subject:To:Cc:References:From:In-Reply-To:From; b=GhGZiQZFJ5IomvmB7GsluA296Zl/d2lImJ5Q4QjOO+CEn2nlLhQ2paKMvF5jO+j9d yJiYSijLeaNGOi2T7XgL059yIyREE3/f4I0JTzZhvyHSekKYiMdSq9TzatahgsFeCD 8/2WrXiFq7m8wf67CfWtuUvnsw65dbH+aGBedyfCDz/rZ0rcX3Ogr03IkiPqL7txyR s8bPfGbrEui94YlYuyEjTBdcAHorbkVB3xjyZsG22EJ8dcv/EN3KZB//eZ287NrAS7 d6/0BASrc+/CYKQmJETfAPBXF5KnoQRw0Ilb6WzYqke36UjBN0SqxfeOBhiA6/p5Rb 4My1/nDbecKAg==