Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: BCP 83 PR-Action Against Dan Harkins

Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> Sun, 02 October 2022 18:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=textuality-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=MXQGaZdAowD05uF0W6PtN2WcAcdPv5YoHGZ8Zve0un4=; b=vfM13iWOuDV5Ru6mTdDGrgQ1RflXC7oVqUlEFCHAt0wyh0ZhCwYYgQ13N8Xxp3Gefx WHmUHslnKwzNoAGrzsOUCfNbit6PCmU2BNk7uGKisMOwdczezENfOes1K0tWHL/T7con HH/h21m51mIPPa0XlCDXbODmP5wfZPAdHNeDOr5v2tyX2SSeLD4hb955zHTNgi7ZCR5S RXa53kQ04JZlcJsGJj5yDaLvqkQrJHPizlYUp1x7v19UnzzNwRhCk1Ub8P6ln40vTMH0 PMTBBIS8cDLyuspH8GE9/7kxQfb11WS3mlzn3hHLYGOELD6X8hscxLbJbF2+F7ojG+1P 90Pg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=MXQGaZdAowD05uF0W6PtN2WcAcdPv5YoHGZ8Zve0un4=; b=akavC13FAexVSjdeiCDQ0IGoUYIhKACza0b7RX+5uyu2JwLsyICP/miIktqzhc23Ek RnRSc/0x+U4zaTvnLdL1sk+Yl5ESVyHBqBN9KuR7LLkZs5BDg2CdSnkomCn/eu+Mw/79 vkA1PArN65GIfa4FEOU7lZlIAsSS26r1vyCI5/5myuxMWxgRa4t1UgQrnDHGkHjgH22J OKmKGDYvvoXU0ZZjmcDqmQejU3UXTzRvj9zr/R7UlxuJmFmCamCAtF3zhU/Fgq5YJkrj UJXIjAZUeVVB0RteIfbiMUTOsc51mul1K3wiboYum4Ezp2vo/KSuayWXOqNemBsUdBRN Cesg==