Re: [Last-Call] [homenet] Dnsdir telechat review of draft-ietf-homenet-front-end-naming-delegation-18

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 22 October 2022 13:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Rs9WbRGpIIK3BXezPfhmNqWTQx/rNLazSre4p+nYJ7I=; b=n8lbn3B1zDER8CrzvuYfbfrUncjrRLLLA9IXiuwkmMn9KVQp6RSNfdqoYj5T+qLTKl 368q7/dj4j/8eZxRYjkHXenYhTZqBunU+GIqTDwzYgwlPb5xjX/pmoQxn+yediwm6bVR UXxGKDr0JEs1oWk/RSdr6iTqBdefKOtnoXecEG5TiceG7L6jCI6Y/kUkcDJp9NxqZ+D/ KfB95yOOWuMO7TBNS32aiifrQTIwd2u1kIl3QSdO8+/LeLQ7WpKth49ACPupWo1+JImx 6lNx+MAi9KRquS5csRpoPi0kxG1y3d8lzcPsp7kH/Gs20L8PU4KUVT+LwpKqAmWt5LvF sSHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Rs9WbRGpIIK3BXezPfhmNqWTQx/rNLazSre4p+nYJ7I=; b=1tFKk2WLRunGApOQ3nI7Ut/LPAs+cf9FN0Ubf9I8BYCQKr2+wZEr+2B3K1qAjqa/1B ZaVHfJ4hCTfYvKt5NrKuDlx3/iIpwnyCEAMOzJEH1vR7N4NOLdbFrOi2H2ofskiJjr8+ rMcmApvh5yfiH24cXEA66T8qdiRe+fgMjXIyKUe9ZwqoZqh40vnKnjYiwEBYNVtBhp8a NGQY3HSI0aqKbrwT4KMVyUFEcq1BWLcmZSFiZxFuhHLvQgUFY+E74oyYc9mIMn0B+yQ7 IOHuMNsB9ZUYMnmsarWo6ZvVb8Eaouv2VIysjYFbRbR0WzYw/eoe4BJf4Gg0p5D1jrfP siyQ==
References: <166601224491.24452.9575096761631204136@ietfa.amsl.com> <CADZyTknfP8MJLhaEUm=5YqJMRnN+HXnjNnoK1qe1m_mK+f1uSQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAMgEDbTDY3w42-Aw0dBabcfkM6BssZ_qNvin9E_Qaj3R=d__jw@mail.gmail.com> <CADZyTkkr=gV9neZNfxARcAasiHAhfKkgD2zR=+9yJ8fbg1ujsA@mail.gmail.com> <CAMgEDbS2JJiCjG5zCs4Y8s6kSWEf4Fz75D3kupuaPqDUCJZP+g@mail.gmail.com> <CADZyTkmnJU3q55kocJ=MrHed98zcc1MEUfTSvf6YAkg=7gf+Dw@mail.gmail.com> <CAMgEDbSVXOyoBKiMs59WMcNHdYmE8VHnoNsPQU158e17D1V+OA@mail.gmail.com>