Re: [Last-Call] Last Call: <draft-ietf-nvo3-geneve-14.txt> (Geneve: Generic Network Virtualization Encapsulation) to Proposed Standard

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Tue, 26 November 2019 21:05 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Jy/CTGga+Xx5Mj53fN4DkajS0h6Hb0/8d8wSUDqd6TU=; b=TPwzKDGgwjseMzHXnASEHSTRgdjMRULzj+wjVgNGK3EytSSIsBrrJLyuRZcqaapy7p jBpHvi7IxI6+7rQDJ1pX+J0IK7parWj7N55qLVCmnHhojAfvjdoqq39G3JPMz1Pqp8nJ zN86Gief0N1TGG6SU6XSnkCzG+aQCdD8hPeSCz6xrdUEnQkfx5bH/WmNXXso8IMK75JN Q2DQE94OErkoDw3ImWRolKMACk/l3wgfjKzDpczmjWNgK8RWcclPFYVjrW+7atYCin7a zC/MwagjYAyPNPezr7b7GokhLBOtj1kbnWDNIK24oBYWZ7PkixTzX5fnxzcGPyc3ilDh 2YFA==