trying to contribute whatever professional skills he can to the Linux community.

Patricia <6stocknews@tourneau.com> Sun, 11 February 2007 17:08 UTC

Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 17:08:00 -0100
From: Patricia <6stocknews@tourneau.com>
To: ldapbis-archive@lists.ietf.org
Subject: trying to contribute whatever professional skills he can to the Linux community.

of different ethnicities and nationalities living together. This row has changed my view of Britain. of different ethnicities and nationalities living together. This row has changed my view of Britain. linked to actor Akshay
WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU HAD NOT OPPORTUNITY LIKE THIS BEFORE. TRY TO CATCH IT RIGHT NOW!!!
AND U CAN TRIPLE YOUR INCOME JUST FOR SEVERAL DAYS.
FROST CHAIN HANDLING SHARE!!!
COMPANY: THERMAFREEZE PRODUCT
SYMBOL: TFZP.PK
PRICE: 0.09$
TARGET PRICE: 0.59$
LOOK AT THE CHART ABOVE!!! READ INFORMATION RIGHT NOW !!!
DON'T TAKE YOUR EYES OFF IT ON Monday: 02.12.2007 !!!
of different ethnicities and nationalities living together. This row has changed my view of Britain. If the famous people of Britain act this way knowing the outside world watches everything they do, I can't imagine how ordinary Asian people get treated by white Brits. Also, the fact that she was called a 'Paki', Inspired by Hollywood hit

Information herein may contain forward looking statements within
the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect to
future events. Don't rely on them. This company doesn't report.
Past performance not indicative of future. We received 300,000 free
trading shares and $1,000 from a non-affiliate. We have sold 186,000 shares and
purchased 16,000 shares in the market at .12. We intend to sell all 130,000 shares
we have left now, which could cause the stock to go down. This company has: no revenue
in its most recent quarter, nominal cash,an accumulated deficit and a reliance on loans
from related parties. It is not a revenue producing company. These factors raise doubt about
its ability to continue as a going concern. This is high risk stock. This report shall not
be taken as investment advice or solicitation. Read the company's information statement now.