Re: [ldapext] New Version Notification for draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject-06.txt

Kurt Zeilenga <kurt.zeilenga@isode.com> Fri, 26 September 2014 18:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1411757829; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=ZAml9pUQU/El/wsbxcfD81Mreo5Rcx/Usgx6SubndAg=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=FjOv+1SBPIHbcmhSTlIpO2BBdBksvg0/A9SCWXL9O1RAF5Zy+BZVuDlRLw5ftJAU37fw3x dt53ZosniLEfLqcOltK/fn2BjOGvqYYElAk5eFwBDRMdawPiiCaiNZENfx5VYl9iyq6nS2 bnpEFQn+f5iKSuHaJ2AeurCgNa9jY54=;