Re: [ldapext] Case sensitivity summary

"Bannister, Mark" <Mark.Bannister@morganstanley.com> Fri, 04 December 2015 22:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=morganstanley.com; s=p20150724; t=1449266464; x=1450476064; bh=B0iRtrp4xcKrOR60RIMd/8gQ3mERoxdaepVxx85O5n8=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=cYmL+tqibSr+Hzvc6Lps+tPrzrUTw9HLCpdPNeiHVSyURihLvtau9/B6jOvsUvvFY V9uWmUElUs6dnxVWoHI+nAagMB4MQu5uiOqJcIz/1NWzIdLPyNMRbOLiA8nCAyq38w En2q+46QEz/fX6/ERznttH186yBT1+mxZNd2aM+o=