Re: [ledbat] RFC 6817 on Low Extra Delay Background Transport (LEDBAT)

Rolf Winter <Rolf.Winter@neclab.eu> Wed, 19 December 2012 08:04 UTC

From: Rolf Winter <Rolf.Winter@neclab.eu>
To: "ledbat@ietf.org" <ledbat@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 08:03:56 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.7.0.198]
Subject: Re: [ledbat] RFC 6817 on Low Extra Delay Background Transport (LEDBAT)

WG,

We did it. The final document has been published and let me thank you all for your work over the past years. The authors of RFC 6817 have put in a lot of work during the final steps of the document process and have been very responsive during AUTH48 and thanks to that we made it just before Christmas.

Just as a reminder. The WG will close down now. All LEDBAT related discussions are to be redirected to the TSVAREA list as agreed with our ADs.

Thanks again and happy holidays.

The chairs

NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014