Re: [ledbat] Document Action: 'Low Extra Delay Background Transport (LEDBAT)' to Experimental RFC (draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-10.txt)

Rolf Winter <Rolf.Winter@neclab.eu> Thu, 25 October 2012 18:18 UTC

From: Rolf Winter <Rolf.Winter@neclab.eu>
To: "ledbat@ietf.org" <ledbat@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 18:17:00 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.7.0.203]
Subject: Re: [ledbat] Document Action: 'Low Extra Delay Background Transport (LEDBAT)' to Experimental RFC (draft-ietf-ledbat-congestion-10.txt)

WG,

Let me use this opportunity to thank you all for your contributions to this work. We made it. Our final document is done. Thanks to the authors for their hard work, thanks to our ADs for their tireless effort to progress this document and thanks to the IESG for their swift responses during the final stages.

Once the congestion control draft has been published as RFC the WG will close down. The mailing list has not seen a lot of traffic and it has been agreed with the ADs to direct potential comments and questions to the TSVAREA list.

Thanks again!

Rolf

NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014