Re: [Ledger] Reading the old design papers of the internet

"AKASH KHOSLA" <akhosla@berkeley.edu> Tue, 05 February 2019 11:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=berkeley-edu.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:cc:references:subject:date:in-reply-to:from:to :message-id; bh=/5GfmcoxqXOZ5UW+cOMULyj/EAweVfqRrI9CacQwvNc=; b=Houvir3r9rhIvGhL0pyBsH2TUSPONzp18wfz5PCfS/nAuLvlrayop/+2Y6oI6o01JI 7p7SH9R+yu00TnHamdZlw8For6QrW2prbn2gR/1MCHc/jSl3OglCBY7AEI5gz+m789RN HtX4iZYmwxEn+aGn7RL6a+o8/OB58mSmIeV/mXXUN1mJ+mPtDzy4+eFMlCRPWn842PHv Jb2avpET4QqRwL9QxqvFQJq3DA/D8OxlmQA5Mu43JuTOamIroyYW7ZKTruUV8AXGq90U vXi0cXKVT9EdY7h7YXN/2mhytylB0WUkmlbh2R8HhHHyq9ie6hmaXINcViFtSYqUuy9X 2vzA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:cc:references:subject:date :in-reply-to:from:to:message-id; bh=/5GfmcoxqXOZ5UW+cOMULyj/EAweVfqRrI9CacQwvNc=; b=YknHXyQwKKkCv/I3HbwByTs2q9j52r3jzWiTvU47ZFvjCXXXPIq8SPGWOYmE3xyBDm /eZqIIl2WDzfa+SxPin5Mb2xzFCG/amTLxD42/kGZ8GBqAHjO/gqv9iSUViVCjHj6kKx oX047v/ydVrUnPvU9UhoDlbe4V68UL0EvXZe8E2r7VI6h0VZxaMHtcIoXB5yc5BHjR3+ k9xJC0zQsJQqfMSCvhJyclCsnjoAwGAY4dbCXprgrpi/ebPqA3WMCYYVzg173qbAQ74x CJoTUwDwjgf/B75zgq7XUTBW3MYy7/kZWtXH1HMFqI9Lk0wOamOHxs6sKWX9tE5RVeQq /w8w==