Re: [Ledger] [Hyperledger Quilt] Proposal: Switching from Gitter to something else

Evan Schwartz <evan@ripple.com> Tue, 05 February 2019 17:13 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:to:cc:message-id:in-reply-to :references:subject:mime-version; bh=3uWXdh5oZWiN85XXCBsqT+1hHzPXSKfC6+RU9Kn2/CU=; b=bEh/LHCg9Boq3z5pGzg/u9YKY1L9P3bGB3RceYftZh3O5x0fW9rvVFTiZw/InTwy5P 1M+44qtm2dSICZaCT7XrT1Kqh475Ehnr7g8nSsk669tdGVrQ+Go/Xvqe6lgYAxoNDtxh vsAaWo3hlo9pBZC6sYSlDDSwGm6wgtB7KVUAPH3MnjiZ0ZUz7LVMShsRTCpq+Y2yU44W 13ZTAxMRBftWoq3lvlYK6ul8IyLS5Jvywwnu/Ne8gbeEf56It35Y1wzTBcNRm5aKSSG5 hTGn0if2ELgy6H8xmUYqoX7APv9FwqUh8CFerB7ULm/KOyoSwWBWDGu8Uekz13xE3hUl mDWQ==