Re: [Ledger] Reading the old design papers of the internet

Per Lind <per.lind@farmorcloud.asia> Sun, 03 February 2019 21:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=farmorcloud-asia.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=zZrpX138hFtleDtYlCpGjJJJvlvOQi76lSuBdUodM50=; b=iEc7KEI5+EqwT0REZfb6KdWKDB0ANaeWD3VvVE3X4eGr0nynGm1h2gE9N6ktWZChAs wqXJiUGbpS+UoN5KjGs4TFjU8EpI1LPP4pezFq9ndpoO4/lm4yC9OjBjUA5u/WwBmzZv sGWAXbtGPnyPvFm7X8ca+6N2TYUnd7IQuswaZMhZxz18g+HOjPG74hxTLCUXbS4kYZWD UPoTFMg1DlbhTaPg0otk06+tnJJ8ZtgYu7VF6FmzQ1FaznhrEvVQZpbxy8UlyKPgTHh2 tHlH4NTNbz/9ZswuqO34lh9Kf32gxWPFXKLxDP1ethxXI915DYUDN0tNtJFPMoS33lnA L9Eg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=zZrpX138hFtleDtYlCpGjJJJvlvOQi76lSuBdUodM50=; b=a2qvoZu0QVQXnOk/u/iylcFmMNl4dC6zWnwoBwEiITujDR+x3t8GEbBe9XbdTxgKnD rPmy5x6lMo/bL7yEq1/YrsxxjoZLiJb6dPTUGce37gfFhNH0XQD/iZFqza0qbCrpI4Du Igqh2qODDmKkDCQZ/NfZQeD0Xf/fIhrUydHNeM+37gyLK6GogwSPMkrYP5/65hP3Fueo uCUvmhzqVHPrtgbWblA6amn5UCD2xJh6fEWXXZ/Fbczoy6BzBgw1tUPPNQSHW38vip3d ItsdRILLQ7C5AQTKlMsz/tWTTLXVsbuxXJc6UVuUCzW/6QMQS1IGiV3b/v/XAzB76+rw kpUg==