Subject: [lemonade] I-D Action:draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-09.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 05:30:01 -0700 (PDT)
List-Id: Enhancements to Internet email to support diverse service enivronments <lemonade.ietf.org>

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Lemonade Profile
	Author(s)       : D. Cridland, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-09.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2008-06-20

This document describes a profile (a set of required extensions,
restrictions and usage modes) of the IMAP and mail submission
protocols.  This profile allows clients (especially those that are
constrained in memory, bandwidth, processing power, or other areas)
to efficiently use IMAP and Submission to access and submit mail.
This includes the ability to forward received mail without needing to
download and upload the mail, to optimize submission and to
efficiently resynchronize in case of loss of connectivity with the
server.
The Lemonade profile relies upon several extensions to IMAP and Mail
Submission protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade