Re: [Lime-oam-model] OAM Model analisys. First cut

"Deepak Kumar (dekumar)" <dekumar@cisco.com> Sat, 07 February 2015 17:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=47084; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1423330125; x=1424539725; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=H/wVVoPPdkIJhXQ2oU2jW1/I/OLMILDhDwidlxPYxkA=; b=CEnp5R6XsLWYncIC+evU0Sc0gM8fVzYdEz8gZwVwxGuGtVCAyb6k9PrO 5JlRCXqmQV+HHXhI7xUIvAKNrUP5ehwijyXHP9sqi6NRPs1k3pyNda2kP xry0Izu5qgUjPHmLJoWBzCZAmwaXZKpiqJ2+UQ/j8J0tDqmMVZNiFOrNC 8=;