Re: [Lime] Progress on LIME Connectionless documents

"Srihari Raghavan (srihari)" <srihari@cisco.com> Sun, 20 August 2017 17:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=35581; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1503251631; x=1504461231; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=KtNjfz3cLg/Fsn9Q5oWUCNdiEankDP1/XXFSaOoznsc=; b=bYivMtYCJfHKFnOcNfdHpbvIw3kK+8s6ynH6F3+ydmSQUYXL9n5l/9KM NX4D1jgruXBtq6sYNAlcqi9UGpxV2zkqPBu577zANICwO+8gc4U5IaPLr LUJPECMXwV5itesT35Dj6S61NcSel19QLKaN+DU2zpU64DBaUTTlMn8bE Y=;