Re: [Lime] WGLC: draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-03

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Tue, 31 January 2017 18:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=0OVsQhewjxl/d9z+toQZTkDoD21gMVFpvrpmJhfzWuA=; b=YbFGViV2YVRYUCn7feaVZbo6cxj9DU1yHCQ5nad6VVVqmODEziKmjxi8ojcu7UINps mp78WMKcWGeoMw9jiHqIZUU1NOt98mvbypwqMuApRtLivpedJ49PU+0pS5aIkC6nNpOf G1++dKHAccrqBtAg9jbY6JjeCvHon+wmj/mdaDdJ6GVm66FI0TmqY/qW1Rny8nigsmzx ZJyJnmdoYKAPK+g6DKhBZhJ9yPWYP71ebUR9rH8m8e4bRe2op9PKl6H1NtMwJVUvMmeb MsfhysY7ZnCBFwUEzYaFUiOP4HW1iSpEw9SKudT8+akjwQhSxeQu2ulsiiJsrRBX7Tqz atVA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=0OVsQhewjxl/d9z+toQZTkDoD21gMVFpvrpmJhfzWuA=; b=IXUqYXRxMclpUjDWWVOmu9QQNMZtjSCVIjjCiIitXXZfan17/DXYeol9puCLy3HXpq WfycIn8ZWqOQQK6m/YA2gnUDiykwzeb9qTmL4LP7YVtrfTxZiCs98txCoLNdQexbnfa+ C70j2qRf43jXlul9nXRplImrSAtWIaUuDws9JayfLHeUvOJA1AZgnQKqJpB1LnZMZ6tE QMbm3G3QugC6ymTecEonGlI+ffK+ov5AlLjAsTbtbsXbieXFENhP8fFhRiMrcL2R5XiW 8SYqT3zrhO6vwXzD1Ke11rEh2+1lVR9f2r4gOHVB3qH2bBlN/lqfSXsY9vagfogATcrI /crg==