Re: [Lime] Progress on LIME Connectionless documents

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 19 July 2017 12:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=dmkGq7B0AdzyPhf9ZRQ4Z8DRcjCapIEo+eBrRnZje+4=; b=UZstfTm1R+f/AVKN7LRqXH1zFPTxWwXQX37qovPRZXkVHzN3+QtSC38QckIpxgEHOF QNN8qMC42tOHT+pBfCy2Jms6UeCsNN7n2QxyVQeppep+CQ+5BT1Q9jYh2N2Mlxoi1Qf1 Rk6qQkwq+P5xIvQTAXlQM29jO+v9EEvLlSKKNw6jyDBN11B/Tuyp1E/91GthtypE7+MR cWDPIwXLdeRmLIAiPHo0uZwddrOasRTbPoxetpMVjvbzPTlU47XdZuhZCtGffkrT14hC WcqkhJBCDJ5lFUZs5xYjyOrZEWa357BRyDxeGo6tesgQ6I0JyOxBCypidQt3hwohWO7i s26Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=dmkGq7B0AdzyPhf9ZRQ4Z8DRcjCapIEo+eBrRnZje+4=; b=PcRenUrSu/EvGjhehR46Nx14aqOwng5LMZDJkM5aTcLWgCNzsoqQijfOW2vX9g6MHV ARjTrpf0LIVWhyE31gJpUxhJTjbCInhE8fMBPlfmxgUqqis6zTfO36Aqs+UuCOoZaehn 5YIX+rJjctc/uGugrRQPn1WCWO84UqPdQfgA/RJdx6f/SHzPH4/Lnxb/Zfhh+IrGANfa GZfjvdhSa7tvm1F7zugBISqYlDj9dzN5EfMcEATNUNYgaEbM9lwURi1WotYcPoQghORB k++lOi/2hte00Ql7Baa4xZX03em+VQ0sv407bUt8daNgDwKI7jpf48pFnIPOc7m5NDzx /7mA==