[Lime] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-lime-yang-connection-oriented-oam-model-05: (with COMMENT)

Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com> Thu, 22 February 2018 02:07 UTC

From: Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>
To: The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-lime-yang-connection-oriented-oam-model@ietf.org, rbonica@juniper.net, lime-chairs@ietf.org, rbonica@juniper.net, lime@ietf.org
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2018 18:07:51 -0800
Subject: [Lime] Adam Roach's No Objection on draft-ietf-lime-yang-connection-oriented-oam-model-05: (with COMMENT)

Adam Roach has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-lime-yang-connection-oriented-oam-model-05: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lime-yang-connection-oriented-oam-model/

COMMENT:

I found some small editorial nits while reviewing this document.

§2.2:

>  Connectivity Verification  - Connectivity Verification are used to
>     verify that a destination is connected.  It are also referred to

"...is used to..."

§3:

>  In this document we define a generic YANG model for connection
>  oriented OAM protocols.  The YANG model defined here is generic in a

Hyphenate "connection-oriented".

>  sense that other technologies can extend it for technology specific
>  needs.

Hyphenate "technology-specific".

>  Figure 1 depicts relationship of different YANG modules.

This sentence seems redundant with the earlier "Figure 1 depicts..." statement.

>          |                    |                  |
>   +-------------------------------------------------------+
>   |                      Uniform API                      |
>   +-------------------------------------------------------+
>
>       Relationship of OAM YANG model to generic (base) YANG model

I presume this is Figure 1. It probably should say so.

In the module:

> typedef ma-name-string {
>   type string;
>   description