Re: [Lime] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam-11.txt> (Generic YANG Data Model for Connectionless Operations, Administration, and Maintenance(OAM) protocols) to Proposed Standard

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Sun, 12 November 2017 13:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=/naX3oES0R7Ybb4YENrJslXxhpQzCSv+HT3GwIItG8E=; b=SjSHZ7xS/RApD+eueQoxvSHvNQ+ar9xRFKVGCaEW+X4TED7JuiJKejAkcK5Ca8pvuR fBJMpaybmMAal/+DdYcneKdQUrJrLwsrNqOkkY1RyCkTZtU9XkKif/Blmwm4aLVWeckH eCpmymQxhHHEuNHymNdCL9o7lYZNK57X7ToPHoH4W16Pr2bEcJRy2cUgSQf13WUxF3zg cSdCcu3EJJwINIZzWBQ5M6b4D2otFwFScJ5a0BPRGWIhdyqM57PKJpfwp3Uo2B7Pprzf nmAEezDU3RtpuplibtrDQHvw0zn57QvPj5aMnUhQtIKPUfqAXVb2/Gg6HQ4R7lrgIvki H7Rw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=/naX3oES0R7Ybb4YENrJslXxhpQzCSv+HT3GwIItG8E=; b=HTXiPp0SU+JugEgs7QudbLqhJE1wEAzucfGZXH8BQQD/u64I4tLmDjisN776SoLVww /AcMVNwsYOR9eQ6osnnKI4I5WQ4LwfLUh0Nmvl6WD+8+x6AJvcld+38oNlERJ8onC93h yu0h39zVnj1NADV8L4x5FMtnIE5+XMWRX4tGau32HmLL+4eRoNNj4fH1tu8MLmKYVp1o hl9F82EglBLLaAx0+lhw3Df6E8AoiLib65EDTDMhlylPgYnUOxNgNRzFZXWyHUn6a4D3 tJoH++W4TQ5FlaZQ471St07JWvOD0FWOleoMUrOoEKoLmDt6KT7MuXhVoFz0NFT/Yf3/ WQOA==
References: <150772925005.24695.3851410645764765123.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CA+RyBmVq9MnC97LuVRzhYiR+_dj0gQ2YRSp+b-223fjQXvhR_w@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmXfB2fPn8GzaWYKwUJZhLwnKc_raO9ELf+8ANnAcED-vA@mail.gmail.com> <B8F9A780D330094D99AF023C5877DABA9AC0F246@nkgeml513-mbx.china.huawei.com> <CA+RyBmXhhxcrrhfB+ZT9A813_M35U4zuirWpt6YhM5rwGN09eQ@mail.gmail.com> <B8F9A780D330094D99AF023C5877DABA9AC15C2E@nkgeml513-mbx.china.huawei.com> <CA+RyBmV9vN-pzUjBNmDhYL7=E52w3NNDGk5OWGNnn1g1wrkrjA@mail.gmail.com> <B8F9A780D330094D99AF023C5877DABA9AC173CC@nkgeml513-mbx.china.huawei.com>