Re: [link-relations] [apps-discuss] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-01.txt

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Mon, 12 September 2011 12:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=Vr9eVJSkjOYKs6EYRdpztU4TSQnCR/pQ/n7JAZ6tNFM=; b=j1hHYjfl5+x3tRPnuOdZOkAr2fDq6bhVhW63EwiHmVhmfNZMvbvShnPC78PS8hm8AY 07vQyaGkOMcsMpBrVR9V5kqj77VqFEro1FJsXHwD9sRVXo1+pbA4g0O6PvaxnN/NVdHw 5eeWbVPaI13KzVMY0b6JupKIdxs6ZYuB50+us=