Re: [lisp] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-03.txt

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Mon, 28 October 2013 02:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to; bh=Ogk6RfBxiMkDPHGQKpT12oeLZLSZdFJjU2rFL38ECSc=; b=j2n7T4gGpLH2hSe20DNu0rlRdOpgs0zMpFtUsQF3P5cZWcO9yhCGNOPwJVaQ2Gqig8 02gJvtBpb48pNhr90wmyETdHjeT++G9bQT4hbtU3i73w/3a91J+utoj5J6VOREIdA9h5 AVJxkSbfDKMsHOYZWtbCt5xpAjvKLMj29bpBXkNNyVnPoBeR9HMeyeNuRjvioSFuBIpy 6/q9QTJ62b67GPoGlRze1Wt2kKzfC0JhBA194M0CpZvgyjtpCXJv6n0+aRo2yIiglfT8 +5A5ENFm5FedKPH+L09OKVVJBis44AdM1XuNjA2FpbOFxST78wrY8fYGMF/DiQx0mmYT c7Fg==