Re: [lisp] Last Call SECDIR Review of draft-ietf-lisp-6834bis-11

Donald Eastlake <d3e3e3@gmail.com> Thu, 02 June 2022 02:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QPWQvl3Sx4xKShyvBFZsO3DvC8yj4DXFFsHHCb4/JeM=; b=WdZ3N1FqBiy6c8IOhGjoau5Y3JCUbOEJcj08RUm4SAJ82d2vMsxVW6IFxHe1VDBA4n VA9Xp5gzfEkN64PDT+PR63/1i9PpwJXMrQtrVU7lPBu+EMCb9zEESfXCz7g6DsoSapSg kKOpJeEZ1jvhsnH84QgOEztsR3huTrGXH/m+9qH1RUT4lsSdYU3WDI3P9fGgCR/YXe4h irJtQwXYaq9jye45z+ODOX9KXpDUNAzOe2CpzJWwetVrWlQnH13SVheQdX7DMvCo2o/8 NIEqDpfw+4/E8KFHoeufs1HQAeG1rlXEkm3sGLeROUkIM6uOl93ra0pev9cgVrvlUDkw P3zw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QPWQvl3Sx4xKShyvBFZsO3DvC8yj4DXFFsHHCb4/JeM=; b=wdB0ddH9T6N9gVh3VD4FzfQnFY3mfOARFvF+36ZntdKTY/lNjA4HDwOTY43zRG/9k9 urnSsHs0s1o8Dw+55HvAm9qr0FcUTP5DYh3wA6chn4s7eV63Hyf7MnRHir+tdx/8GxeQ Tx2O6pQPxB5T/WwqNVKY5gPmYvMThZM4mbTQISiNx6Eh0ygi7dTIf6765yhIAZK4/gku VFC01E434aAQCA3j7HD496J3IzADXdsP5BOpQRYd+689ASg90scJ6qGyJDmxsVTl/uMx O6oNrbvHSwqBaufWsnBKumuMe9WOZ8FMySljiCUUwv3BcJFBw5dw4P10WJjPaImRgGV4 Eq+A==