[lisp] Fwd: Some LISP proposals

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Wed, 30 September 2015 16:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date:references :to:message-id:mime-version; bh=pVoMlHzS+U4jUU5PUcUV9HPZ95RQ5Ttd5QAANJVsyQ0=; b=SkC9lE/3B8Cmw/WCmRtahonyturyl/SeS/qGhSwU0mJ7d1e2s3bXB96m0jqpMy3Gpi sF+g9NlO/A/34Ahsa3fKNjsVYRGQLvIDwaBB45GFXZCKYePB7fZq0edBzjI72BXk6247 lvAnTvc6noEvia4h7/Hy/D8NFx0qjma7TyLXtdVN9u9BA+ZozQ5NmPJk4s4TC1YvYMQd vkeOCWrBH9+DlRPacL7MSFsxFsIUfpqP4VM2JuXmGhGFgQGJw5k8hZqKYRolKdpzn9vB wEKAflry0Z9iYR/GRPlLpnj32n3FygO9uHmlEFy9Rz8rz2QPduvuu76nMs7XmxOxRaj8 zdJA==