Re: [lisp] Warren Kumari's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6830bis-26: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Wed, 06 February 2019 19:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=W8Vt5UKgfoc4xoyPhnFFYa6QfG8zMcgDQcITjUOdWwc=; b=ShzQWddhx/RpSalOXgaUTFwv+/qaeirLuqLtxCYBrMXARDkpxuiQz3p1SY/QyG+Xru K8bZIcuXSqKSHC1jXMSqP5bgMHtTpqXEhANuDfG59Q0t/BlgpFMBe2AmGiriAV76qNfu /PJXG2ykMpDHJ6A3c0GJe6gfc5loIHjBqefH3w3w1VXm0PQqHo02CY/YxidPZgYuvvBs /DljskZovI/gcero2WicasfYZHKN7K8esdH2reFV/KFN54uaiI4gMNAUs3KYiPh3NTRg E8aAHszKbnDHGQ3Rzl37b8DAV2SINVy2KlUp0v8G6Na8P9itZqVh1MdWzFWvhHJmZIKh sZkw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=W8Vt5UKgfoc4xoyPhnFFYa6QfG8zMcgDQcITjUOdWwc=; b=J5ovPRKTktXw4ttzdr3a8+6QI0DQ0KOxS3BcmM0+w/2wGNWEsB+MYP2TfodmCGQivc GitbmDG+UflrRNrc7/lWjhqIc+iVRQtGjL6vSyJVJo98v3jclFyxHCk62glUTqrdNKgs jFGI70IGhJlXhhCgkIjv1w+H9o0JexPIKR65nka34rTJVRZzoZ7B3MefOip+hTmHjuNX QEOILpU0Q656+Hf0Y+YJTfuSI4oDYL/IpZnA045bWr4Gz86/LsYcweS2FIzIelkGvnG9 Bjn2DXo2uybvNdDCgau6YdQKbARPoAUmHlbIvSH4z7GkamGD4BojrrK+t7AMfJ0Gjj8t 8Wyw==