Re: [lisp] Restarting last call on LISP threats

Damien Saucez <damien.saucez@gmail.com> Wed, 21 May 2014 17:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:cc:from:subject:date:to; bh=FKcsydKejmd740VHXXt/dymxIj7ZcvNP9V6215KawSs=; b=Ez6rhjXpB7OPDEKYmfas6l+syvNpNg1mKegLJj6KQlZhYuZEhSbikxoKATxo+4saKu cv4xTqCS3NIwZD7mxEkMhdR1vgngpzJmXfb0dqo6RwzkVnsAtrD4t7+qKc07pKEXqX6P MX49T1mA+KLXipiIrBNYj6HTXxZPLEaeUNF7ig4bjI64wtzTywNw5jHrl5M4BdvWSL0M AeOQtXka5EmLxLe4cxSb9yF82n4oMS0dn2HHgYyWG4yoSon1xMO4b7D+AFHyN3NerrbW 6AbBRoMqZSwF1Kk1pYbMHm32QtIiGx3uPxBKZIWkq3qXPy/srasn76aVJi2jhRvQpyk5 3EGQ==