Re: [lisp] AD Evaluation: draft-ietf-lisp-introduction

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Fri, 16 January 2015 17:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=content-type:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=IGb7Qkndm87HYbcwm2CifpkDLk5IFlaHg+eiXuXUXnI=; b=vRO9sacsXpYLCQYiOEcpP6at5nlKP7UfeN7UKmTgXgsFesZTqbGcIQWPrVqbEGO8b7 omG9mBdm+Zir5LPHyswDc+aY2OiUrnLHWi5y0BZebqO0qAFo/UB116y2nXqD7VqjNBRo qWcIModLLbG/i6VTtXyhLZqADHnxi8ITuBL8elj2z6iH+vnDQ2vEW9nwsEFxFmfvjmfi k/PubyZuzNpY5MrRvYMpKxIjrLOf5bnLfz0I4/Gm5ri6WbFspsKXBP/+132dwlRXCixV mJHGlxF9vuhBJXzXnEish1oxSOA22QEr7ryXvB93Mf+AashCo80OqCuCXFLj9KcC6b7w IlzQ==