Re: [lisp] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-lisp-rfc6833bis-16: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Tue, 09 October 2018 13:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=5ycSl6GDfaMXQ/cK5diWdHz3IEsDlzSxPLERBl9hAkw=; b=WNfKBJwkkcWo0S5ND/FS/6NkFDpEf0lc6yINysAPOhqvmnLkJ1uSVdb94FGYBKNrXa H9M3ezxl+qW7RU8R1/fgQ4ePOovzhETPKSnL9pN+WRv+R8KFi+2L46GEznK3dLMlwJjJ Xto9ya2zDt1KP7uGFTMTmkaC/BC7tw/Zg9gkOxY2eo/YRXWVoUlvtS4HZFzyPtvBIZBB SBrqnaHnGCh1PWtzVAzGpHYhiR1vJ0c72T9ncIh8RQTa42hiNWpyWVns5beDTdcoLN50 B8KKWXP/96p1JcMQIIGGjd2wp/fh9yjzsy37Jx9D+UmMmHonLrnP7yvEcgtE3KSCrzUj zIrA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=5ycSl6GDfaMXQ/cK5diWdHz3IEsDlzSxPLERBl9hAkw=; b=N1N9cZYqsuajJXHMlbHlQ7FhTNogD+Kn7p+tiCYtas7EXa8o9ymktspsDvxUmGkUNw bRGZkXU3rVupkBDSIpGORHUXQvcnsJuU9qRkqX8GDYDCa5b317HpODz9OAR8JYHAyFKe 0D1vF2bnEB1gtf8KgiLPwXiyLD/cRhSVgJGFPvgRKHdQid4V5mTKJhwmek3KS6pal3Db Uwh2bYAoaRwSQKXxI4LQPjP98mCl39p7RTugm7//aNmqDoejrCz+d3x3zVeDYVmPZECc EuhpTiPuSP3avf36Gja7dyzAFmLXVNQeTLDlT5vXrS7fnelg1dit+lEnsTJ9RCkor+Po bu7w==