Re: [lisp] AD Review of draft-ietf-lisp-6834bis-09

Alvaro Retana <aretana.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 04 May 2022 20:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fvJr+W6tfg9FFpgGjZEqmLVpa2fT5pfetlf+jlMrK7E=; b=CYyYgRu5d7gO2nthV9YzVtVP9IxZM8gyAA6g+rklcwaMbt97ZLQqR4zL7eP5DwOdoO 2QwWP4HahBpdcU0dIU6klM9xNnk4iWn8H8PreIZMQq+Kj3YikB0UbaXfjN63PqCUA2MY FRO3WwNR5O6TX9wuAy/A6fxAndAsjn7Em3me3Vt9JpeMbBTypg9p5A8Gfw1/zWzWkNLU YUBMydipUa1Jesgbqh88DwLzkcD08rX3Qg67e1m7uYHDG4n2wmEP8qxKuzJD7EZVga/o cEYdjmCF8M3UUwQvnOI3bZApWNbPzhdVFHyy1Qz1TfEVhjuzt4ED/eHdR+Ei7j/fnFrE XCjg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:from:in-reply-to:references:mime-version:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=fvJr+W6tfg9FFpgGjZEqmLVpa2fT5pfetlf+jlMrK7E=; b=Qcxdv37nOoW0uKfwPq+sceNNBKzZPo6fGUUNxgmzk4RBtTNRee3PkS/ygSfvl22Tbj hrGPBwj4jPOnZObn5pm4crPR52G3/CpoCQ2QhYp5kl+umZllP54k4To1f37/F0xMNqiI kUqEwEPlZzocHuVOv795gp55cNYVK5bmlfo3ljVxcWpOviIwA97rdH3qSst2VSg2MRLP 1RH3QvWy9B2rcQ5vfGLS1T7iW1GVBBhq4fAlzT3I2RirNTQ1kgktaqybNL0PIf0IuZFu KVMOLldnuxdNHcc9XdBlMxa9daGy1w3PdeiBb0G40gK/mNorw0qaYwtT8cMpXYFzq8Et WT8Q==