Re: [lisp] Review 6830bis -08/-09

Dino Farinacci <farinacci@gmail.com> Fri, 26 January 2018 18:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=95a3jnoNit6/KXE3RTRdO2G5sfpFmo7rp4q9DqkJvDw=; b=ECZBiFFespnnUdNHN8mWGOwYsNuJUF8FxBfBSgRFdMA1Y/KY7lyVWXZsVSHC+tc3nD y0+eW6INGjffk96Y5Cxsw/71PEZWr9v+W7ZsU/p4dwBhHFfooR19JawyOUKQBT9kE6Rc lmfADHuTYZmspF1fUdcgh9V63RmtafMkCsngGCjVPd/5t7OwqLT6iFxA+JEJeuOy2ZFy nNNR0L5Sk+F30uU2qEbEEwS1lsTMSmHBeAyaQB8MKyaIHpuukKcYFL1OZc9lznG2iQLK FXkoMsGwblmluEFnSeFAjn/ZlTlsdWZ2dUD8XqFY12NpkFSnO9BkkPe/O3q56vIzAIqd nqLg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=95a3jnoNit6/KXE3RTRdO2G5sfpFmo7rp4q9DqkJvDw=; b=XVvZyD2LfUZlMhtMWGfLDGnuVd/BiWAbZxAwXEnfN0FheTX3Aafjkh3iiTODTOrn96 N90KGynEBCk4S9pX5cYW1/BfhgFBjHOcuc2Asl0VBXh2tFpo/FHTuozomAyU5m8vlAqL Y8wUHUgQczA9jpR8MWoEI/xWXPkgx8P42j56Zm1HZaflmMV3gHUUr7PW643NywCryJG9 hIT3W/zMPmWr9U1OOvg7JVMgtRD/3IjoYHYd3giH2nKBc6hpXImqmxqf8ogSfai/YAle 6Z8BM8s94V47dIx66VKKdGEMXXntWbsGDHyhoNH22NJT8Sr6klQyNEk/U75WLd7qrrnG 0/8w==