Re: [lisp] Agenda

"Yves Hertoghs (yhertogh)" <yhertogh@cisco.com> Tue, 25 February 2014 11:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=13097; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1393329438; x=1394539038; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: mime-version; bh=WlPtmYak/FScJnv8oI6Em9v9PgpdElkZIEOkij8x8Ck=; b=fDt2vkmG/FJDFRq+Wi0lN/Q5jqPOzHy3AjCtLiwx1nkLf5hSFcsysoT/ Rx5akQB/HLHCrbHDSUMK0yHRyep+OS2Woor8SBa+2ql6gH1Cm3JcdW4Zf F4oJ13mNEoaDql/UaVXLk+YBWe+tEEZWy8Z4eBzMzBo1WGIQcvYGKB0y1 8=;