Re: [lisp] Draft of new Proposed Charter

Luigi Iannone <ggx@gigix.net> Wed, 14 October 2015 08:31 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:content-type:mime-version:subject:from :in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references :to; bh=uhrWezhH2eK/shCQpvyFFSd6aiZfv7+dp3Zh+7cvv+w=; b=iAjTmkls2gES4yK+HJg497palqUFt0eA1V3rJ+tNxkXXCa5lgytO3WZRSXgl0ZKtl1 qLmsYr+h/OBVi+ZwdYmVn7bwWqG8uUgrfX4GUSM95aYBRS9UzEoQFJySRJ+IBnkorc/p wjq5pV4+Ad9B78V0UCnbPDcJFyvx5oCobzTiFifnUyKgWpgD3puMyvXBF+REHlTqJS7c BJDRP7VZ3YtxiUifxZpdcg9+EfOc91MUzIZ6XJoEruY47suRmp70pVj1yGat+eqG/IE5 1NK/VW0L5Pene+6NmFjMGSFNJguZgYjFI4k8KhXTOiU+268JLkG2FzqxiSKrwNupTYo2 l6dQ==