Re: [lisp] Call for Adoption: draft-farinacci-lisp-name-encoding-15.txt

Sharon Barkai <sharon.barkai@getnexar.com> Wed, 07 September 2022 23:47 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.096 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, MIME_QP_LONG_LINE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_FILL_THIS_FORM_SHORT=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=getnexar.com; s=google; h=to:references:message-id:cc:date:in-reply-to:from:subject :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=efRxjqmziDGkOjKhqFlQt7+O88c73Y0U8N1upaEiDt8=; b=NtM6wU1gjEqtdwTCDQwPXbyhmHi0GZ792XjIxG/bBJ9oJx/p913dUf/NB+TAqMDRjm xCC+PjtzKxO5I1xM8Y9hCDt59saApW7Jo7XjaYQ1vrf3riNlkGhErgPFH3k6GwkDwtok boXft3Sl/3nCyZq/gYTmmA2D4PfeMx38KC114=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=to:references:message-id:cc:date:in-reply-to:from:subject :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state:from:to :cc:subject:date; bh=efRxjqmziDGkOjKhqFlQt7+O88c73Y0U8N1upaEiDt8=; b=FzbOyy1iZXe7x/psNtB/H9EMI0i2e9RPjUvvcJggcx5/RNrnu0dmGgol5Yaggrl04W 7hOKdzHD6s7OBk5Xr8F4I3Kp18S2v9fmN0oAHDPeQbW91AM51B29YQAohEtnR7msbUFC t+99sZfpQNm5DbloS0tv5JVTYvpKfcugceBESnasO+kYONKehbZK9EqWXPwkut7b+olA bt1Gwg+VMAGC/e7KFWKYpqbn6+26gybdA8+aCpVPHkee46EFhmJF2D4FNpvzORaMqEy+ oVE1CoVLoZHpRZEJTEQsd73naUWfBUE7m9NS7Xf13l1Q4m4J2KVmPXs2Eui30ILb+dAB EGTg==